Sunday, January 27, 2008

Eclipse and 'TODO'

I can be so easily impressed sometimes. I was working on a model, and basically looking over some stuff I had put together in a couple of days to incorporate some feedback before a presentation. So it is a bit rough. And it is a bit late, so what I'm really doing is putting in a bunch of comments about what some of the code actually does and some things that I should do after I get some more sleep into me. And as I go along, I suddenly noticed that my screen was changing, other then just the fact that I was typing in code.

There was this little box to the left of the code.





So I was trying to figure out what was going on, because then I noticed I had a couple of these along with my debugging breakpoints. Then I figured it out. Among my many notes-to-self, I had put in some comments # TODO. And Eclipse was catching this and automatically building a task list for me.

Just a random note on the day. :-)

No comments: